Warning Cookies are used on this site to provide the best user experience. If you continue, we assume that you agree to receive cookies from this site. OK

Complaints regulation

Where people work, mistakes are made ... We can also make a mistake, although of course we do our utmost to prevent this.

If you are not satisfied with a product and / or the handling of your

order, you can make this known in various ways.

By mail info@feestartikelen.shop

Or in writing to:

Rijksweg 20
9422CB in Smilde
The Netherlands

We will deal with your question immediately to solve your problem.

The Hawaiislingers team.